Results from testing on various commercially available goods enable us to compile the list of %product count% best printers for printing documents. To accommodate different budgetary needs, these items come in a range of pricing ranges between %price min% and %price max. The chosen products are also the result of extensive testing, comparison, and study. As a result, you can completely trust the information supplied by this post's author, Matilde Asensi.
- Main functions of this all-in-one wide-format printer: copy, scan, fax, wide-format printing up to 11x17 inches, wireless printing, AirPrint, 2-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, and more
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive more
- Stunning photos for less than 5 cents – Features of this photo printer include print, scan, copy, fax, borderless & wireless printing, SD card slot, auto document feeder, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing more
- 6 FREE MONTHS INSTANT INK SUBSCRIPTION when you activate HP+ – Print up to 700 pages a month. Ink ships to you automatically so you never run out. After 6 months, monthly fee applies unless cancelled, and you'll save up to 50% on ink.
- INCLUDES FREE HP+ SMART FEATURES – Activate HP+ free to get advanced features for mobile printing, security, automatic updates and more. HP+ only works with an HP account, internet connection and Original HP Ink for the life of the printer. more
Last update on 2022-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Choosing a gaming keyboard
There are primarily two types of mechanical key switches:
Linear: The keystroke is consistent throughout the key travel, and the key must be pressed all the way to be registered. This enables quick actuation, making the switch ideal for gaming.
Tactile: The key is registered halfway down the keystroke. Therefore the key does not have to be fully depressed to be registered. Although tactile switches can be used for gaming, these keys are viral for typing.
Choosing a gaming mouse
There are a few features you should look for in a gaming mouse, such as a high DPI sensor for accuracy and a lightweight mouse to match your quick reflexes. You should also consider the form of the mouse because proper ergonomics will prevent any discomfort while you play.
Choosing a gaming headset
An essential component of any setup, particularly when it comes to gaming, is a high-quality headset. Whether it's for using a crystal-clear microphone to speak with friends or simply to listen to music while working, it's for clearly hearing footsteps in competitive shooters.