- GE 5000 BTU MECHANICAL WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER - Designed to efficiently cool rooms up to 150 sq ft; easy install kit included so you can start cooling right away
- BEST FOR SMALL ROOMS: This AC unit is the right size for delivering 5000 BTU cooling capacity to smaller areas like bedrooms, studio apartments, guest rooms, and home offices more
- POWERFUL COOLING CAPACITY: The 6,000 BTU window air conditioner is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 250 sq. ft. and features multiple fan speeds that allow you to choose your level of comfort.
- COMFORTABLY QUIET: Thoughtfully designed to not disturb you, this ac unit noise level is as low as 50 decibels so you can enjoy serene cooling in peace. more
- LOW NOISE PERFORMANCE: Operates at sound levels as low as 52dB (in low mode) eliminating unnecessary noise.
- MULTIPLE FAN SPEEDS: 3 cooling and fan speeds allow you to customize your cooling. more
Last update on 2022-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What should I consider before buying best window air conditioners for homes?
Before purchasing best window air conditioners for homes, it is essential to take into account the following key factors. You should pay attention to these most common factors when buying any product, not just the best window air conditioners for homes. Review them carefully as they can greatly assist you in your buying decision.
Price is probably the number one factor when it comes to shopping. You need to make sure that the product you are interested in has a price that fits your budget. You don’t want a product that will break the bank, do you? Therefore, be sure to check the price before looking any further.
2. Features & Specifications
Certainly, you don’t want to waste your money on a product that isn’t much of a help. So, read its specifications and features carefully and decide whether they fit your wants and needs.
Once you’ve found the product or supplier that interests you, make sure to read what others have said about them. This can be done by:
Googling for reviews but be selective as not every online review is genuine.
Asking for advice and suggestions from people that you know.
Reading reviews provided in specialized websites and publications.